Saturday, January 17, 2009

Confused.

This week I have confused myself.  There is a decision that needs to to be made and there seems to be no good answer.  When I research things, I like to talk to people who have gone through what we are about to do and pick their brains.  I feel I have a more accurately view of someone by talking to them and to others who have used their services than I can get reading what they have written and rewritten to make themselves appear glossy.  I am not looking for perfection I am just looking for someone who will help us when the rough stuff comes.  I just have so little confidence that anyone is able to do what needs to be done.  People have so differing opinions and ones that I feel confident about don't do what we feel called to do.  So if this post confused you, join the club.  Join me in prayer for clarity and direction. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can count on our prayers!

(hope i haven't contributed to any confusion... my kids say i do that all the time!)

Anonymous said...

I think I know what you mean....praying with you.