For the last couple of years, I have taken photos of each of my children on their actually birthday.
This year, Noah turns 10 so I asked him if he wanted to or whether I should just use creek pictures for his pictures this time.
He thought and said with a grin. "I really like the pictures from the creek." To which I responded, and "then you don't have to pose for pictures, I get it." Noah just laughed.
I look at him and think wow, look at how far he has come.
He amazes me with his thoughts about the world.
He is sensitive and kind.
Yet he has a quick wit and an ornery streak.
He is stepping out more and more independently, not just with his actions but with his opinions.
I am excited to see him grow into this new season of life.
Happy Birthday, Bubby.
1 comment:
Yep, Noah's got a lot goin for him.
The choices you make now lay the groundwork for who you'll become. Becoming/being a man isn't easy -- but nothing worthwhile ever is.
God has things for you to do, I'm sure of it!
Post a Comment