We are not to that point, yet.
I find myself checking the unofficial list.
Wanting, praying and hoping for the people who have been waiting longer than us.
I even find myself just staring at the list, hoping it will change.
I know, I'm pathetic.
It's not like I don't have anything else to do, really.
Gladney has said that the longest family waiting has been waiting 7 months.
We will have been waiting 6 months on Sunday.
So our turn could be close.
BUT THE list has been doing some unexpected things, as far as referrals and court dates goes.
Nothing is predictable in this process.
SO I wait.
Maybe I should bring out the camera, again. :)
2 comments:
You and I are on EXACTLY the same page right now. I can't even count the times in a day that I stop, check the list, check my email and then stare at my phone. Silly me, you would think that I would have learned by now that staring at my phone, doesn't make it ring! :) Thanks for reminding me, I'm not the only one.
Hi! Just saw you on my blog -endsofthenile - and thought I would come visit you on yours! It would be super neat if we WERE actually in Ethiopia at the same time! WOW! The whole thought of going is becoming more real and more surreal with each passing day! It's gonna be fun!!
Post a Comment