Monday, May 11, 2009

"I took all my mommies to the art museum."

Darrel took his mom, my parents, the kids and I out to lunch and to the art museum for mother's day.




It was a good afternoon.  Darrel and I have always enjoyed going to art museums. Darrel's mom and my mom have both dabbled in painting and the art museum is one of the fav's of the kids.  I love to hear what the kids have to say about the pieces they like and Darrel is such a good teacher.  It was a great gift to spend time with each other.  

Thanks Honey.

2 comments:

:D- said...

Yeah, that's a good outing. The Muse Café isn't too expensive and the food there is different - and I like different. And it's always fun to walk around and look at art and talk about it. I honestly don't know why the kids like it so much, but that's perfectly fine with me!

Love you moms!!
XOX

Anonymous said...

D, I really dig the image of all of you. Very well done, my friend.

mr