So my caseworker, Sara, must think I am a total nut case.
Too many things to keep track of that I don't completely understand.
I called to talk to her about my documents expiring.
None of them are close to expiring, I just need to know when I need to worry about them.
I know I am six months in advance, but I just don't want to cause delays because I missed something.
I am so stressing about the things of tomorrow.
right now, I need to get a little girl to dance. :)
1 comment:
You're not the only one feeling confused!!! I'm doing too!!!! I'm so worried that I'm going to miss an expired document and it will hold up our process...I lay in bed at night tossing and turning just thinking about the trip trying to get that in order and it's not even time for that.....We're in the same boat....Stay STRONG IN THE LORD my sister!!!! God Bless!!!
Post a Comment