Monday, September 28, 2009

Hard time blogging

I am going to admit to you all probably what you all ready have figured out.

I am having a hard time blogging.

There are so many things going on and yet it is hard to slow down enough to process things enough so I can put them on the blog.

I want to document the feelings I have about the adoption but they are so fuzzier than I thought they would be.

I didn't realize how much I would wonder about what is going on in our child's life even before I know their name or see their picture.

I am surprise how excited and sad I am to say to people that there is no new news on the adoption front. I am thrilled that they are thinking about us and care enough to ask but I really want know what is happening. I know things are happening that I don't know about.

I just have to give this over to God, again.

I hope to be getting back to you more frequently but it is another busy week.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Praying for peace in the waiting. It's got to be extremely difficult, however! But it will all be worth it once you see that precious picture.....and hold that precious child. I can't wait for that day for you!