
Oh, please say to me, you'll let me hold this hand.
So, court is in two sleeps. (how I have been telling the kids)
Everything should be in order, Wednesday should be quick and easy. Sara should have good news when she calls. Everything was approved except this one piece of paper which should now be in Addis waiting for its appointed time. :) (this is international adoption, though.)
We are really expecting to get March 15th travel dates. This a little bummy because it is a full 6 weeks away. I know that our process has moved quickly even with our snags. So we are praising God for where we are but asking for a March 1st travel date. (I know, a momma can ask, right?) We are also praying that all those shoulds happen so he will be ours.
I am so ready to hold that little hand!
7 comments:
Yeah, two sleeps! Looking forward to good news!
I know Feb.3, will be YOUR day and JUDES!!! Hoping you get your early March travel date! Soon you will be holding that precious hand....
waiting anxiously for Good News Wednesday!
Cannot wait to see the precious face that goes with that adorable hand! I will pray for early travel dates!
I can't wait to see that little face! Praying for you!
just one sleep now!!! soooooooo hoping to check your blog tomorrow and see GREAT NEWS!!!!
Hoping and Praying for good news today. We'd love to travel with you, so hoping for an early date for you. I will be faithfully stalking your blog today. Can't wait to see that sweet little one.
Post a Comment