YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!!! So excited for you!
Just got off the phone with Paige...she was filling me in on the details. Then I came here and see you DO have a new date...YEAH!! Praying that all the pieces come together!!Jenn
So glad for you!! This is great news! You will be holding Jude in a few short weeks!! YEAH!!!!!Gladney is AWESOME..... GOD IS GREAT!!!!!!
Awesome news! A little delay, but 1 week is still good. I still think March is possible to hold that baby in your arms!
Yeah! Counting with you!
Fantastic!!!!
that is GREAT news!! YES. I predict MArch is family time for you!!!
So Exciting! Thanks for keeping us up on all thats happening! We'll be anxious for every detail!
Can't wait to hear and see a picture of him!
just a few more days... thinking of you!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!!! So excited for you!
Just got off the phone with Paige...she was filling me in on the details. Then I came here and see you DO have a new date...YEAH!! Praying that all the pieces come together!!
Jenn
So glad for you!! This is great news! You will be holding Jude in a few short weeks!! YEAH!!!!!
Gladney is AWESOME..... GOD IS GREAT!!!!!!
Awesome news! A little delay, but 1 week is still good. I still think March is possible to hold that baby in your arms!
Yeah! Counting with you!
Fantastic!!!!
that is GREAT news!! YES. I predict MArch is family time for you!!!
So Exciting! Thanks for keeping us up on all thats happening! We'll be anxious for every detail!
Can't wait to hear and see a picture of him!
just a few more days... thinking of you!
Post a Comment