Monday, October 11, 2010

Welcome Home Isaiah



Our lives have been full of families coming home with their little ones and those who are almost home. I was so blessed to go to a shower for this beautiful lady. She has been home a couple of weeks with her sweet little one. I, honestly, do not think I have cried so much at a baby shower. She shared how Isaiah came into their family. There was a beautiful letter from Gramma, and a wonderful devotional comparing our adoption by our heavenly Father to the adoption of this sweet boy. The plight of the fatherless children of Ethiopia was also shared. I shred many a tear with my baby boy on my lap.

Isn't he a doll.

We have so enjoyed getting to know Chris, Julie and their kids in our Ethiopian adoption group. It is so good to see him home.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I'm so glad you were able to come, Gail! Your family has also been a blessing to us! We love that our boys will get to grow up so close. :)