Saturday, December 11, 2010

Busy few days... Andrew Peterson, Gingerbread houses and Welcome Home Elias!

The Behold the Lamb Concert was amazing. I've heard it said that your soul needs to be bathed in music. I don't I have ever experienced that as fully as I did Thursday night. This concert is not a performance but an invitation to worship "the creator of the moon, the author of the faith that can make the mountains move." It was beautiful.
Friday the big kids decorated "gingerbread" house with our homeschool small group. We have done this with friends for that last several years and it has become something they so look forward to. Thanks Tami for putting all these houses together so they would set to decorate.
Tonight, we welcomed home another Ethiopian sweetie and boy is he adorable. It is so much fun to see these boys all come home. This is the first picture of them together but it won't be the last. These families are such a gift to us. I am so thankful that Jude will have these boys to grow up with.

No comments: