Wednesday, December 15, 2010

What's on my heart today.

thing 1:

Perspectives on the World Christian Movement. A class that radically changed our lives. Darrel and I are coordinating the class this spring and God is doing some pretty cool things. If you are local, consider taking it with us, if not look into it in your area. Today is the last day for early registration and God has moved in the hearts of many to join us. I can't wait to see how He works through this new class.


Thing 2: The sex trade industry and modern slavery. (i know, where are the pictures of the cute kids, gail?)

Working on showing this movie for missions fest.


Jesus did not call rock stars to be his hands and feet. My thoughts are swirling with what is the church to doing about this. What am I doing about it?

and God gave me this.

Isaiah 58:6-9
6 “Is not this the kind of fasting I have chosen:
to loose the chains of injustice
and untie the cords of the yoke,
to set the oppressed free
and break every yoke?
7 Is it not to share your food with the hungry
and to provide the poor wanderer with shelter—
when you see the naked, to clothe them,
and not to turn away from your own flesh and blood?
8 Then your light will break forth like the dawn,
and your healing will quickly appear;
then your righteousnessa]">[a] will go before you,
and the glory of the LORD will be your rear guard.
9 Then you will call, and the LORD will answer;
you will cry for help, and he will say: Here am I.

i am not preaching at you. this is for me. this is for me.




No comments: