Sunday, December 12, 2010

December 11 - what a difference a year makes

This is the precious face, I saw one year ago. I got lost in those beautiful eyes and fell in love. The day we saw this beautiful face we heard of the pain of another family across the world. A story of loss. A story of sacrifice and love. God had a plan and He placed this amazing boy into our lives. He is such a gift.

This year has not been an easy year for this beautiful boy. His loss has been great and he has mourned. I have had the honor of comforting him, and praying for his healing. The joy has returned that was not there. He runs and giggles. He has found joy in the people who love him dearly and he has learned to trust again. It has been amazing, not easy but amazing.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful story!

Gayla said...

what a BEAUTY he is!

and what a blessing.

Julie said...

So glad we have connected since then! :)