WAAAAAAAHH!!!!Unbelievable.I wanna hold that boy so bad -- I'm SO excited our court date is so SOON!bring it on... :-)
OH MY GOODNESS! what a blessing! that is fabulous news!!! Congrats!
Yeah!! Praying for GREAT news!!
Congrats! SO happy for you!!!
AWESOME NEWS!!! Praying all goes well.... So excited for you! Gods timing is sooo GREAT!!!! CONGRATS!!!
Wow! Congratulations!
i would say that it's *unbelieveable*butwe serve a pretty big GOD and he is just showing off!;-)
That is completely amazing! Hope ours is right behind you!
Oh, so very soon! Great news! Will be hoping and praying with you. Oh, and I love the update. He sounds like such a sweet boy.
Yay! Bummer when you miss the call - it happened to me too! I'm crossing my fingers until the 15th and then I'm going to stalk your blog all day 'til I see good news! Congratulations!!
YAY YAY YAY! Saw your response on my blog too! Thanks for the tips and support :-) I will need much of that! Definitely hope to see you in Addis!
Sweet!! Wonderful!!! Awesome!!!Praying!
that is amazing and fantastic and wonderful! congrats!!!
Oh My Gosh!!! Our GOD is AWESOME!!!!! I'm so HAPPY for you guys!!!
Holy moley, girl are you ready???? Congrats!!!
Congrats! Here's to a happy January 15th for us both!!! :-)
WOW! I am so enjoying watching you on this journey!! PRAYING for smooth sailing in court and for everything to fall into place!!!Jenn
Post a Comment
17 comments:
WAAAAAAAHH!!!!
Unbelievable.
I wanna hold that boy so bad -- I'm SO excited our court date is so SOON!
bring it on...
:-)
OH MY GOODNESS! what a blessing! that is fabulous news!!! Congrats!
Yeah!! Praying for GREAT news!!
Congrats! SO happy for you!!!
AWESOME NEWS!!! Praying all goes well.... So excited for you! Gods timing is sooo GREAT!!!!
CONGRATS!!!
Wow! Congratulations!
i would say that it's *unbelieveable*
but
we serve a pretty big GOD and he is just showing off!
;-)
That is completely amazing! Hope ours is right behind you!
Oh, so very soon! Great news! Will be hoping and praying with you. Oh, and I love the update. He sounds like such a sweet boy.
Yay! Bummer when you miss the call - it happened to me too! I'm crossing my fingers until the 15th and then I'm going to stalk your blog all day 'til I see good news! Congratulations!!
YAY YAY YAY! Saw your response on my blog too! Thanks for the tips and support :-) I will need much of that! Definitely hope to see you in Addis!
Sweet!! Wonderful!!! Awesome!!!
Praying!
that is amazing and fantastic and wonderful! congrats!!!
Oh My Gosh!!! Our GOD is AWESOME!!!!! I'm so HAPPY for you guys!!!
Holy moley, girl are you ready???? Congrats!!!
Congrats! Here's to a happy January 15th for us both!!! :-)
WOW! I am so enjoying watching you on this journey!! PRAYING for smooth sailing in court and for everything to fall into place!!!
Jenn
Post a Comment