Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thank you!

Adoption is a great journey with an amazing child at the end.

I have gained so much during this process, including you.

Your comments, your emails. Your willingness to take pictures when you go to get your children. Your encouragement in oh so many other ways.

I just wanted to let you know that I really appreciate you.

4 comments:

Robyn said...

I have a question for you regarding how you all fixed the issue with your husband's name with CIS. We are getting the run-around and thought you may have had to go through similar channels. Would you mind to email me when you get a chance?

robynmaner AT hotmail DOT com

Thank you!!

Tanya said...

What a wonderful encouragement blogging has been for me as well. Such a "modern" blessing! Love following along on your adoption journey!

Anonymous said...

Praying for AWESOME news Friday!! Best Wishes to your family!!!

AprilM said...

Gail, We're praying for your family and your courtdate Friday...God Bless...Thanks so much for your encouraging words...