Friday, January 15, 2010

Today

I had great hopes for today, then plans changed.

The kids and I went shopping for Jude.

I had to ask the yahoo group a question about bottles.

I asked my dear friend more questions about bottles.

You would think after having two children I would know more about bottles.

Nope.

I breast fed them and neither was really good at taking a bottle.

Anyway, It was good to start gathering some things for him.

I am still trying to figure out what size he is wearing.

He is a big boy for almost 4 months.

I may have to ask a family (there to pick up their child) to check the tags on the clothes. It just baffles me, because I really have no idea and I am usually good at that kind of thing.

Good day for me. The kids didn't really enjoy the hours I spent looking at bottles and such. But they still love me and they know it's for Jude, so they tolerated it.

Thanks for your prayers.

1 comment:

Eryn said...

Gail, I'm so glad today was a good day instead of a bummer day for you! It is so fun to start planning for the little ones. I have found myself in the exact same bottle spot! Thinking the same thing...with two babies under my belt, I should know better!