Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Time for Perspectives

Perspective on the World Christian movement that is.


This class completely changed my life.  I have heard that about so many programs or seminars but this one truly made me look differently at everything.  It made me reevaluate things with the kingdom in mind.  

I had the honor of speak to some college kids tonight about this class and how it has so turned Darrel's and my life from being about us and our dreams to seeking how we can be apart of God's plan.  I have forgotten how much this class meant to me until I was preparing and sharing tonight.  Wow, what a difference a few weeks made in my life.  It amazes me how God has used this class to move us away from the American dream and towards an eternal one. You can go to www.perspectives.org to find out more information and a class near you.



No comments: