In Walmart. Yes, you heard me right, Walmart. Now I try very hard to stay out of Wally world because when I go I spend too much money, so I don't go. Yesterday however, we needed to get the oil changed in both the cars. Darrel loaded up Lily and went to buy Noah something he wants for Christmas. After an hour or so he calls and says, "why don't you bring Noah, and he can look for what he wants to buy for Lily and bring the other car. You can then leave with the truck." Too make a long story short, we were in Walmart for 4 hours waiting on our vehicles. The kids began to follow me around micmicing me so I started taking their pictures. What else do you do when you are bored and the camera was in the car? We had our churches praise service quickly approaching and still no vehicle so we decided to eat at Walmart. I joked with the kids that it would be something out of the frozen food section but we ended up here.
What is better than these people and Mcdonald's fries? I don't know but it may make me reconsider if I am going out for Black Friday or not.
1 comment:
So is that the family picture for your Christmas card this year?
LOL!!!
I actually LOVE the picture!
Love you guys!
Tami
Post a Comment