Monday, November 3, 2008

What is normal?

China -Check

Judgement House- Check

Life back to normal- What is normal?

My life has been so crazy for the last three weeks I really do not know what my normal routine is.  I know I need to get back into the swing of things.  There is laundry that needs to be done and groceries to be bought and the kids really need a full day of school.  But I am still trying to process all that has happened in October of 2008.  

I do not want life to become so predictable that I forget to learn from the last month.  Life is so short.  With Brandon's passing, I am reminded that life is not a guarantee.  China showed me a great need for Jesus' love by the children of the nations. I was impressed by how much impact is felt when people are obedient to a call, no matter what their nationality is. 

This morning after Judgement House, I am impacted by the hurt that exists in the people of my own community.  How they are so close to a church that teaches about the love of Jesus and yet are so far from Him.  How entering those doors is such a big step.  Judgement House reached 2730 in the last two weeks.  Many decisions were made that we know of and I pray for the decisions that we do not know of.  The ones that were made quietly in the hearts of the people who did not raise their hands.  

So... my life has been changed in a month.  I am not sure of all the ramification. I am not sure of the actions that will result because of this month and I am still processing.  One thing I know is my God is working and moving. And He deserves our praise. His heart is for the lost, the hurting, the orphan, the nations and He has brought each into my life in the last thirty days. It has been amazing to be so close to it. Thank you Lord Jesus.

No comments: