skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
A Journey to His Heart
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
What we have done in the last week..
Noah and I went to the Symphony
Fabulous Homeschool 1621 Thanksgiving Dinner
Homeschool Choir Program
Salt mine museum with cousins
Clean the house
I have pictures of everything except the house cleaning because no one wants to see that but my camera is in the car with Darrel so they will have to come later. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gail
Jesus follower. Wife. Stay at Home Mom. Teacher. Daughter. Friend. Seeker of His Heart.
View my complete profile
Email me
Adoption Timeline
Phone Orient.- Gladney 02/05/09
Sent in I-600A 02/12/09
Gladney app. complete 03/05/09
Final Homestudy visit 03/14/09
Gladney Approval 4/17/09
CIS Fingerprinting 4/22/09 KC office
I-171h 5/1/09 -corrected 5/7/09
Dossier complete 5/15/09
Waiting List 5/15/09
Referral 12/11/09
Court Date 1/25/10 - originally given 1/15
2nd Court Date 2/3/10
Travel to Ethiopia 3/15/10
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(62)
►
December
(8)
►
October
(10)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(13)
►
2009
(141)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(24)
►
May
(21)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(7)
▼
2008
(80)
►
December
(11)
▼
November
(10)
You will never guess how we spent Darrel's day off.
Pictures a little late
What we have done in the last week..
Life... and Jonah, a veggietales movie
Time for Perspectives
Bert's Family
Time for more China Pictures
Wow, where has the week gone?
One more thing I have learned...
What is normal?
►
October
(26)
►
September
(21)
►
August
(12)
No comments:
Post a Comment