Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm back!

ok. I have been without internet for about the last week.  Darrel installed some new software and it messed up our router.  Anyway.  

This past week was busy with getting ready for the homestudy.  Tami kept telling me not to worry about it but honestly I was worried.  I love my house but it is only about 1600 square feet and once you start looking at all the things you have been too busy to fix over the last five years... Let's just say I panicked.  

The homestudy  went well on Saturday and now I have to wait.  Sent off for everything I can and now we wait for others to finish their part so I can finish up. I have been paper chasing since February 5.  I have been told that I have accomplished this quickly for a first time adopting parent but it seems like it has lasted for a really long time.  

My children have been fabulous throughout this process so after the homestudy we went to supper and swimming at a local hotel.  It was nice to relax and just play.  I of course forgot my camera.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad it went well. Praying for the child God will place in your home.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, good times, good times.