Besides approval from homeland security and some family photos, all of the paperwork for the adoption is complete.
Noah took pictures of April at the bank notarizing the last of our documents.
We dropped the big old stack of papers that is our life off at the fedex store to go to Kate at KBS Dossier to start the authentication process while we wait for the other approval. All of the paperwork is now in someone else's hands. I am done with all I can do.
So we are off for the weekend and I have no paperwork to think about. Just praying for God's speed, whenever that will be.
3 comments:
Gail,
Yeah!!! We just sent our I-171H off to KBS today too! Aren't you so excited to be moving to the next step!
Beth
Hi Gail,
Congrats on getting closer to the WAIT! BTW: I wanted to let you know how much I love your photography skills. Very inspiring. I need to do more close-ups and get more creative. Maybe someday. I'm lucky if I get my camera out once a month. Blogging may motivate me to take more pics. Also, I realized I forgot to leave my email address: fab5pruitts@msn.com Would love to know about the KU connection!
That was so exciting to get past the huge paperwork milestone! Props to my amazing wife. You've done such a great job, Gail.
And thanks April, for being so excited with us while you notarized all our stuff!
Post a Comment