Health insurance letter - trying for the 3rd time to get it
Gladney approval email
I-171h- this one could take up to 8 weeks!
We know that this adoption process is all in God's hands. I told a friend that we are only about a week behind where I thought we were suppose to be. She reminded me that we are not behind but in the exact place we are suppose to be to get our child. The timing is perfect. I just pray that I can remember that through out this whole process.
1 comment:
God's timing. We were supposed to get Mindy in April. Well, in April she had not been born yet. She was born in August and finally in November she came home to us! He knew just which home she should come to. But it was hard not to get impatient. Every phone call I would jump and think "this is the call"! We had to just trust Him for the perfect timing.
Debby
Post a Comment