I love how God puts people into our lives. It is so cool how He has done it for us time and time again. We have not always lived in the same place but God has always put people in our lives that He uses. The last two days have been filled with that kind of community. Noah and I (since Lily was sick) went to a BBQ at a dear friends' house on Saturday for a reunion of a group of people who welcomed us into their small group when we firsts moved back from Denver. It was so good to spend time with these people again. Good food, good
Last night Noah and I (Lily still sick and Dad got to go to church in the morning) went to our church's annual hog roast. We do it to celebrate the church's birthday. It was great to see so many people at church loving each other. Kids had games and it was a beautiful evening. Again I saw more people God has put into our lives and I am so grateful.
No comments:
Post a Comment