
So, I get to go to China. I am looking forward to being able to help my friend bring her baby home. I don't really have a date of departure yet as we wait for China to say, "yes it is now time to come get your son." It should be sometime this fall. I will be gone for about 10 days and with the great help of the Grandmas, Darrel and the kids will be well looked after. I may go a little early and see some friends that are living in China studying the language. :) It should be a great trip.
Chris and Tami are selling these beautiful prints to help pay for my trip as well as her other friend who will be with her the other ten days. They are selling them for $25 and you can go to Momma Hen and her Peeps... for more details just click on the print on her blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment