skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
A Journey to His Heart
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Dancing Bean
Lily got to go to her first day of dance class. Oh, how she loved it. She then came home and told dad all about it. She was so in her element.
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
Cute!
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gail
Jesus follower. Wife. Stay at Home Mom. Teacher. Daughter. Friend. Seeker of His Heart.
View my complete profile
Email me
Adoption Timeline
Phone Orient.- Gladney 02/05/09
Sent in I-600A 02/12/09
Gladney app. complete 03/05/09
Final Homestudy visit 03/14/09
Gladney Approval 4/17/09
CIS Fingerprinting 4/22/09 KC office
I-171h 5/1/09 -corrected 5/7/09
Dossier complete 5/15/09
Waiting List 5/15/09
Referral 12/11/09
Court Date 1/25/10 - originally given 1/15
2nd Court Date 2/3/10
Travel to Ethiopia 3/15/10
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(62)
►
December
(8)
►
October
(10)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(13)
►
2009
(141)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(24)
►
May
(21)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(7)
▼
2008
(80)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(26)
►
September
(21)
▼
August
(12)
The people we love
Dancing Bean
Discouragement verses Joy
I decided to let the kids (Noah-purple, Lily-yello...
Why do I not like going to the Dr.?
No title
8/26/99 - The day that changed my life
Community
102
I get to go to China
What we did last night... and survived
Welcome
1 comment:
Cute!
Post a Comment