Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Why do I not like going to the Dr.?

I really do not know why I don't like going to the doctor for myself.  I have known for awhile now that I am going to have to get some shots to go to China.  I was at first dreading the thought of what the shots would cost me but God has provided us with insurance that will pay for all travel related immunizations.  I still have waited.  Yesterday I was talking to Tami and I really need to get these shots asap.  So, this morning I am dropping the kids off at Darrel's moms and I am just going to do it.  It is not that I am scared of needles or anything.  I love the person I go see when I see her outside the office. So why do I put things like this off?  Anyway, I'm hoping I just need boosters and it will be done today.  Maybe I'll take pictures, that will make it fun, right? 

No comments: