Friday, August 22, 2008
Welcome
I guess it is finally time to the enter the blog world. I hope to use this blog to document the comings and the hopeful goings in my life. I am not a writer but I would like to have something to look back on and say hey that was a cool thing that God did. So you are welcome to come along. There will be a lot of random things but hopefully we will all be able to see the journey that God has taken us on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Welcome to blogland!
Glad you finally started one of your own; now I can stalk you :)
lol!!!
love ya, friend!
Tami
Hooray - you have a blog! Welcome to the blogging world. I so enjoy reading these things. :-)
How can it be that Noah is turning NINE already? Wow.
Post a Comment