Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Close to the top

There have been many referrals given by Gladney in the last few weeks.

We are inching closer to the top of the unofficial list.

Several families right around us have accepted referrals, so...

We are praying that we will know any day.

I am trying to wait patiently knowing that God has this all under His control.

We are just so excited.

12 comments:

Eryn said...

So so close to the top!! Hoping right along with you that the call will be any moment! :)

You are so right to keep your focus on the Lord. His timing is perfect. I have to keep giving it up to Him also...or I'm a basketcase!

:D- said...

Can't wait!! :-)

I just keep imagining what it'll be like when we ACTUALLY get that phone call and I rush home from work to join the fam around the computer...
It's gonna happen sooner or later, that reality has really sunk in now.

And it's so cool to see the kids get excited about where we are on the list and to see their new sib for the first time.

I'm enjoying the anticipation right now.

Unknown said...

Hoping the call comes soon!

Paige said...

Praying for you as you are waiting! We can't believe baby time is almost here, so excited for you :)

The Francis Family said...

So close! We're right behind you. Eryn and I have connected on facebook. Are you signed up? Look for me by typing in a search 'billy francis salvation army'. Would love to connect in that way. My email is billyfrancis@aol.com. Wouldn't it be cool if we all traveled together? Billy, Annalise and Callie

Heidi said...

Any day now! So excited for you!!

Anonymous said...

Exciting!

AprilM said...

Oh My!!!! We are at the top!!!It's here, it's finally here!!! This is so exciting!!!!

Eryn said...

Hey Gail, are you on Facebook? Friend me if you are, I don't want to miss your updates! Eryn Kesler

Tam said...

Yay! You are so close now!!

Tam and Kai - NYC said...

Very exciting!!!

Tam and Kai - NYC said...

Very exciting!!!