Friday, December 11, 2009

Referral, yes you heard me.

We got the call.

A beautiful 2 1/2 month little boy.

I will post more later.

Thank you all for your prayers.

21 comments:

Heather said...

WOW! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas!

Paige said...

Soooooo happy for you!

Brenda said...

Huge Congrats!!!!!

Ann M. (Roder) Fox said...

We are so excited for you! The OOOOHSandAHHHS in the office were so loud that Ken said "is somebody here having a baby?"

AprilM said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Francis Family said...

Yes! Wonderful!

Belleme said...

YEAH! Congrats! :)

Anonymous said...

So many CONGRATS!!! You don't have to have a long weekend!! You can shop for your new son and Christmas at the same time!!
GOD IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Tam and Kai - NYC said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for your family!!!

Joanna said...

How wonderful!! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations

Unknown said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS! Do that referral dance y'all!!
So happy for you!

Eryn said...

Gail, I'm totally bawling with happiness right now for you! Praise God!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I was reading your post from this morning and it made me a little sad. Given that I'm obsessed with the FBI list, I then checked at the end of the day assuming nothing had changed, and it DID! Hooray! What a wonderful Christmas present indeed!

Lisa said...

Hooray!! Congratulations!!! Let Christmas begin :)

Heidi said...

Yeah!!! Congrats!!!!

Robyn said...

Congratulations! So happy for you all!

Tam said...

Yes! Yay! Congratulations!!

Sara said...

Yay! What wonderful news! Can't wait to see your little one!

Laura said...

Yeah!!! Very happy for your family!

Unknown said...

WAHOOO!!!!!!SOOO excited!