What does that look like when you have only been waiting for six weeks?
It means I watch the unofficial list to see other people get their referrals and wait and pray for them to pass court. After they pass court, they usually post pictures of their beautiful children. I love to see the beautiful children who get their families.
I pray for our son or daughter who is at least conceived at this point. I pray for their birth mother who is going through something tragic right now.
We are making decisions as a family of five. Things come up, decisions need to made. Our decision will effect us as a family of five not just the four who are under this roof right now.
I have also felt an additional need for a creative outlet. I don't know why the two are happening at the same time but they are. So on the advice of others who have gone through the wait before me, I am intentionally "getting a hobby." I love to take pictures. So I am intentionally going to do it. With adoption expenses, it will be with the equipment I already have. If you feel like I am not blogging about adoption stuff and just posting pictures during the wait, rest a sured this is how I am waiting. Trying to capture "good things" while I wait.
2 comments:
I'd enjoy scrapbooking with you ...
Wow, Gail that's great. God bless your (OUR) wait!
Post a Comment