Most are very sincere.
Asking to learn about adoption.
I can see that they are digesting our answers. (hopefully moving them forward in how they are going to help care for the orphans of the world)
Some, of course, just want to be in the know and don't mind giving them pat answers.
But to the ones who are truly interested, I find that I am divulging more information than I would normally.
I want to allow people to see what God is doing in our lives.
Do I need to guard my heart and the hearts of my family?
Or trust that God will do that as long as I give Him the Glory for this adoption.
I have always been an open book but people are asking types of questions that I have never been asked before.
Praying for wisdom.
1 comment:
I know what you mean about openness. My advice (for whatever it's worth) is continue to be you! God will bring people in to your life and they will be hearing something in your message.
Post a Comment