So our small town has done some major renovation to the creek that run through town. It looks nice now that they are finished.
This evening we took a walk on the bike path that run next to it.
I asked, "what do you mean?"
"We used to be able to throw rocks into the creek here and now they are gone."
The cost of progress, I guess.
3 comments:
Good call, my boy.
Al and I were just commenting that we need to walk it. It looks quite nice from the road. I'm sorry Noah is disappointed with "progress".
It is very nice and the improvements are wonderful as long as you are not a 9 year old boy. :)
He got over it.
I just thought it was funny. That he was so unimpressed because there was no more broken up concrete and rocks to throw.
Boys.
Post a Comment