I feel like my list is growing instead of shrinking.
A couple of BIG things that we have been able to cross off the list is going through the kids' rooms.
Why this is apart of bringing Jude home, I really have no idea but clutter has sort of become the enemy. Blame it on nesting.
I made my monthly grocery shopping list and it looks more like a weekly list because we only have twelve days until we leave. My dear friend, Tami, has arranged some meals for when we get back, which completely rocks. So I won't need to cook for awhile.
I also found the email with our travel insurance policy number on it. How both Darrel and I missed it is beyond me but it was there. We decided that since we are flying out of DC that we would spend the money on the travel insurance. I have never done this before but with as many storms that have passed through the NE in the past few months, we did not want to chance it.
Did I mention we are leaving in 12 days?
6 comments:
We're so excited for you!!!! Wow 12 days, praying they will fly by....
Yeah! I hope the time flies! God is Awesome! Praying for safe travel!
YEAH!!!! We're super excited for you and can't wait to meet your little guy!
yea!! remember......deep breaths!
Let me know how we can help: now, when you're gone, when you get home......
I can hardly wait to meet him! He is beautiful :)
woo hoo!
Post a Comment