Monday, March 8, 2010

5

If you would have asked me what I would have expected our last week as of a family of four to look like I would have never guessed what has come our way!

It has been confirmed. Darrel has kidney stones and is scheduled for a CT in the morning.

I have no idea what this means for the trip.

We also have a dear friend whose fiance is fighting for life tonight.

It has so put the week into perspective.

If you pray, pray for Darrel and our trip but also please pray for Naomi.

Thanks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying all goes well with your husband, and all goes well for your friend!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. Praying.

Tanya said...

@i will be praying.....

crazy timing! i remember our bloggy friend Beth's husband was extremely ill right before travel time, too. i often wonder if it's Satan's way of trying to thwart your efforts and trying to derail God's ultimate plan for your family. keep fighting the good fight, however! We know who will win in the end! Don't let this shake you. Hang in there!

AprilM said...

Gail,
We are praying for you all...I agree with Tanya, I believe Satan is trying to derail God's plan, but I hate to tell him that We have the VICTORY!!!!!! Thank you JESUS!!!!! Love you guys!!!