First of all, Darrel's CT came back that he only has one kidney stone and it should pass before we leave. Pray for him. I can't even imagine, actually I might be able to because I have heard it compares to childbirth but without the wonderful reward when it is over.
I packed Noah and Lily today and I think I'm gonna pack me tomorrow. I need to run to the store and get prescriptions. The house also needs a good cleaning so that we can come home and not worry about that. :)
Darrel's health has really had me worried and distracted. Thanks for your prayers.
While most of you are sleeping Sunday night, I will get to meet this beautiful boy. I stand amazed, such a precious gift.
5 comments:
Thanks for the update.
still praying for peace (and relief for your husband) so you can have a smooth trip. blessings!
Praying for you all as you prepare to leave!
What a blessing for you to be able to go! We didn't really have that option as they brought Mindy to us in KC. That would have been so neat to have been able to go to Korea!! I've been before, but not the family.
Hang on...you are SO CLOSE!!
Praying for health for everyone before you leave!
Jenn
Post a Comment