Finding out that Jude has been sick has really been on my mind the last few days. It is not that I don't trust the care he is receiving. It has just really put an urgency in my heart to get there. (which is exactly the reason Gladney didn't tell us that he was sick. They do called if hospitalization is needed.) He is healthy now, and everything is fine but man do I want to see it for myself.
Jude's suitcase is repacked and we are checking things off the list.
Things are getting exciting and I am not sleeping real well. (just can't turn it off at night.)
So say a prayer if you think about us.
Thanks.
1 comment:
I am so very happy for you all! Your entire family including Jude are at the top of my prayer list! Safe travels and Godspeed!
Post a Comment