Went to a kid clothes consignment sale and lunch with a friend. Great fun and much needed fellowship. Plus lots of cute stuff for all my kiddos.
Freaked out a little when I got home to find our travel update from Gladney. Jude has grown a lot since our last update. He is almost 20 lbs. No, that is not a typo. I had him completely packed and now realize that I have bought the wrong size. Who would have thought that my 6 month old would need 12 month clothing. He also has had several respiratory issues since our referral. Poor baby. The whole thing stressed me out, just a little. (ok, maybe more than just a little.)
Went to our adoption small group this evening. Good discussion and good friends. Great medicine for a waiting momma's heart.
2 comments:
Okay...this post makes me smile! I think he's always going to be the largest member of your family...nothing petite about him ;) Happy clothes shopping and packing...best wishes on your trip in now 8 days!
Bless his heart! What a chubby healthy little boy! 1 week and you will have him in your arms! Amazing! God is so good to us!!
Post a Comment