Immigration questions answered. - no, the forms aren't filled out but my questions are answered. Don't rush me, I have 11 more days. lol!
Talked to Sara, our caseworker, and asked more questions about travel.
Travel agent answered more questions about what we can bring back with us and how much.
Let me tell you. I had many questions so maybe that is why today was such a good day.
Humanitarian aid is all purchased. I am not sure where we are going to pack everything but that is a task for another day.
Our cupboards have some food in them, including formula and diapers for Jude.
I had a great talk with some strangers about adoption and was able to share how God provided the funds to pay for it.
It was definitely a good day.
Now off to wash baby clothes, this is one of the few times I have ever been excited about doing laundry. :)
3 comments:
So exciting! I always get really excited to do baby laundry :)
Cheering you on from the side lines!
Jenn
It's all coming together! So exciting. I always love doing baby laundry, it is so small, and smells so good! You are in the home stretch now!!!! WOW!!!
Me too, I loved washing her clothes....I expectually loved getting them out and smelling them....I can't wait to have her in them....I'm so excited for you....11 more days!!!!
Post a Comment