Lily has made herself known since I was three week pregnant. It started with the flu and ended almost nine months later with a 5 pound fireball. She made her own schedule, and we needed to figure it out. She is a lot of passion in a small package and always on the go. She is our Lily Bean.
She turns five today. It amazes me how she has grown and how I can see glimpses of who she will become. She has always loved people, from birth she has brought people into her world with that glow of red or a catch of an eye. She has the knack to read people, she is really good at figuring out where you stand and what she can get away with. :) She is developing a heart for people in need and her prayers reflect it. It is so sweet to hear her pray, whether it is for babies in China, people who don't know Jesus or a gratefulness for the things she has, her heart come flowing out.
I have loved to watch her passion find wonderful outlets in the arts: dancing, music, painting or drawing, and books. I often find her listening to music, coloring or practicing her letters. She so enjoys life, with laughter and song. I am curious how God is going to use these loves for His glory.
She is still so young, yet I feel she has turned a corner. She has always been independent but now it is more of confidence about her. One thing is for sure, Lily Bean, we are proud of who God made you to be and we can't wait to see what you will do next. Happy Birthday.
2 comments:
Lily ROCKS! It's true.
You do a great job, Gail, capturing our kids in word and image.
I'm a blessed man.
:-)
Oh.........and Happy Birthday.
Post a Comment