Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The State Fair and LOA






Yesterday, the kids and I ventured out into the cold to the State Fair.  I had printed out a map and formed a route to see some things I thought would help qualify this day as a field trip for school. We stuck pretty close to the route and met my parents for lunch.  The kids told me what there favorite things were at the fair.  Noah liked the rocket demonstration.  There was a guy from the Cosmosphere during experiments with liquid oxygen. Lily like the chair lift we rode back across the Fairground on our way to the car.  My favorite part was getting the phone call from Tami, the friend I am going to China with.  She received her LOA (letter of Acceptance).  China sends a letter asking if you are still wanting to adopt this child.  So the next step, China processes the acceptance of the LOA and then they will give us Travel approval.  We do not know the dates yet but this is a huge jump forward.  I am so excited.

No comments: