skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
A Journey to His Heart
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
It caught me!
I have been trying to out run it for awhile now but when I wasn't looking it caught me. Man, I hate colds.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gail
Jesus follower. Wife. Stay at Home Mom. Teacher. Daughter. Friend. Seeker of His Heart.
View my complete profile
Email me
Adoption Timeline
Phone Orient.- Gladney 02/05/09
Sent in I-600A 02/12/09
Gladney app. complete 03/05/09
Final Homestudy visit 03/14/09
Gladney Approval 4/17/09
CIS Fingerprinting 4/22/09 KC office
I-171h 5/1/09 -corrected 5/7/09
Dossier complete 5/15/09
Waiting List 5/15/09
Referral 12/11/09
Court Date 1/25/10 - originally given 1/15
2nd Court Date 2/3/10
Travel to Ethiopia 3/15/10
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(62)
►
December
(8)
►
October
(10)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(13)
►
2009
(141)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(24)
►
May
(21)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(7)
▼
2008
(80)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(26)
▼
September
(21)
Coming Soon: Travel Approval
Struggle
Guinea, West Africa not the New one
The Dentist
She won!
School on Friday
Best Children in the World
The fog has lifted
Too much to do with a groggy head
It caught me!
A Sunday I hope I will never forget
"Mass"ive laughter
9/11 & prayer
The State Fair and LOA
Party for 10
Doughnuts, anyone?
Veggie Tales with a purpose
First Sleepover
Lily - 5
And my baby turns 5
Luggage- Check
►
August
(12)
No comments:
Post a Comment