
Travel approval for China is suppose to come Monday or Tuesday. That means we will know exact travel dates Tuesday or Wednesday. I decided yesterday was the day to make The Walmart run. I bought a blanket/pillow combo, 3oz. toiletries, peanut butter M&M, dark chocolate, you know the necessities. Logically, we will not be traveling until around Oct. 16th or maybe even a little later but I have had a feeling that we will travel very soon after we get TA. I know my friend, Tami and I know our God. God has done great things during Tami's other adoption trips and I have no doubt He is doing great things now. Our church has Judgement House at the end of the month and I would love to be involved with leading people into a saving knowledge of Jesus. This event will go on with or without me. God will receive glory with or without me but I feel called to be in that counseling room. God has also called me to go to China with my sister in the Lord. Tami has a couple special dates that she would really like to be back for in addition to Judgement House. So this is my prayer: we desire as early a consulate appointment as possible, if this means we travel this up coming weekend it means we travel this up coming weekend. That way we can have Abe and be back by the end October. We've been told it would take a miracle but we know that nothing is impossible with God. Please pray with us. God can do a great work. If He decides to make us wait a little longer for travel, we will praise Him for His timing. This weekend I am preparing to travel.
No comments:
Post a Comment