Friday, September 19, 2008

Best Children in the World



 This cold has really wiped me out this week.  The children have been helpful and extremely obedient while I have been sick.  Wednesday afternoon, Lily told as I was laying down for a short nap after we had finished school that if I need anything just ask her and she would get it for me. Noah is my go to man when I need something. He is the one to find something for me or to retrieve the phone when it rings clear across the room (I know, very lazy but I'm sick, right?).  Now, Lily want the job. More than once she came over and just gave me a hug. I am so blessed with the children God has given me.  I love it that they are willing to care for me and I hope some day they will care after each other. (come on, they are still kids.) I love it when I can see their hearts.         

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great photos of the kids. I really love the ones of Noah - and the b/w one you posted 9/18.