Wednesday, October 1, 2008

waiting...

that is what I have been doing for the last 48 hours.  Travel approval came Monday, we are waiting to hear when Tami's consulate appointment is.  This appointment will determine when we travel.  So as of now... Wednesday at 8:00 we do not know if we can leave Friday at 7:30 or two weeks from now.  Just waiting to hear.  The appointment is made we just do not know when it is because of the time difference.  God is working things for His perfect plan.  I know that He can get all of these things accomplished if it fits into His plan.  The longer I wait the more discouraged I get that we can leave on Friday.  The stupid thing is nothing has changed.  The waiting is not an indictor of anything.  God is still in control and this is still His thing.  Anticipation is just a hard thing for me to maintain.  The thing I know for sure is that God does not wane as does my anticipation.  He is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.

Will we leave on Friday?  God knows the answer.

Are we prepared to leave Friday am? You bet.

Will it be ok if we don't?  Yes.

Is God still good if the answer is wait a little longer?  Yes.

Praising Him no matter what the outcome.


No comments: