I am doing some final packing this afternoon so I can just put it in the car on Friday morning. I really do not want to rely on my mind to figure out any details in the next couple of days.
The viewing is tonight and it will be the first time my kids will be around the full emotions of the week. It is hard considering the hope that I have is not present in all who will be attending. The funeral is at 2:00 tomorrow. Please pray for Pastor Steve who will be officiating. Please pray that hope in Jesus will be found through this.
Please also pray for my family while I am gone. God has chosen to take me to China during a very busy week. Darrel's job is very busy and he is one of the ones in charge of the prayer for Judgement house starting on Thursday. Our parents are fantastic and our friend Traci is helping out as well. We are very blessed and are relying on the Father to sustain us all through the next couple of weeks.
You probably won't hear from me until I am in Beijing on Saturday. So I will post again from the other side of the world.
1 comment:
I prayed for you guys. And will continue to pray for you.
Post a Comment