Sunday, October 26, 2008

A goodnight's sleep

Well, the plan was to sleep until about 10, get up and go to church. Well let's just say I slept until 1:00 pm. This is without waking up at all.  Hopefully  I am switched over from jetlag with this night of sleep.  We will see.  I still feel a little sinus stuff going on but with airplane travel of 28 hours in the last ten days or so plus the pollution of China, they have a reason to be complaining. 

Darrel left to take the kids to his mom for Judgement House. I am going to grab some lunch and then meet him at the Wu-mart (What they call wal-mart in China) to park and shuttle to the church.  Pray that souls will be won today. Tonight should be filled with a lot of youth groups, pray that they bring their unsaved friends and that it is not used for entertainment purposes.

I will post more pictures of China in the next few days.    

No comments: