Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Still waiting...

on the consulate appointment date.  One thing is answered, we will not be going on Friday. The US consulate in China is closed for a Chinese Holiday until Monday. So Monday is the soonest that we will know something.  I am not sure why God was having me prepare for Friday.  I really had the feeling that God was telling me to prepare to travel very soon after TA and Friday was that date.  I am not sure what I am suppose to learn from this experience.

Is God still in control?  Yes.

Is His timing still perfect? Yes.

I am very glad that Tami is not upset at me for getting her hopes up.  We asked and God said not yet, and He knows more than me, thank goodness.  I praise Him for all of His provisions in this no.  If you think about my friends Chris and Tami this week, pray for them.  They just want their son in their arms as soon as possible and right now they have no answers.   

No comments: